Uploading files to your Xero Inbox by sending attachments via email from your own email to your organisation's unique Xero email address.
This is a helpful method of storing files and retaining information in the cloud, as opposed to clogging your email inbox.
- From your Xero dashboard, navigate to the folder icon
- Click on the cog icon and select Download vCard.
- Save the vCard as a contact in your own email software.
- In a new email, attach a file and email to your new Xero contact.
- Refresh your Internet browser if you're emailing a file to the Inbox for the first time and you want to see your email appear in the Inbox.
Further Info - Email a file to your organisation's file library inbox