As invoices cannot be edited with payments applied, the following steps need to be taken in order to edit an invoice that forms part of a batch payment.
1. Locate invoice to be edited.
2. Click the blue payment amount under the invoice total to take you to the batch payment.
3. Download a copy of the batch to reference if a mistake is made when removing payments by clicking 'Print Batch PDF'.
4. Unreconcile batch from bank statement line via 'Options' > 'Unreconcile'. (The bank statement line will now appear in the bank rec screen).
5. Edit the batch via 'Options' > 'Edit Batch'.
6. Remove the invoice to be edited by clicking the 'X' next to the payment amount and click "Save'.
7. Locate the invoice and make any required edits.
8. Go to the bank rec screen and use the 'match' feature to match the bank statement line to the updated invoice and batch payment.
The below video (no sound) demonstrates these steps.
URL : https://www.screencast.com/t/SiwSRUGTRrzO